Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) is a condition caused by a narrowing of the carpal tunnel causing a compression of the structures within the tunnel, including the median nerve. This compression of the median nerve is what causes the uncomfortable symptoms of tingling, numbness and pain. In America, more than eight million people are affected by Carpal Tunnel Syndrome each year, with women more than three times as likely to develop the syndrome more than men.
For many patients, surgery for their Carpal Tunnel Syndrome pain seems like a reasonable, effective choice; oftentimes, surgery is invasive and time-consuming, sometimes not showing any results at all. But there is an easier way to obtain Carpal Tunnel Syndrome relief: C TRAC.
The C TRAC hand-traction unit, as classified by the FDA, provides a controlled amount of stretching force to the carpal ligament in the hand. It’s the first pneumatic hand-traction device developed for the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
It’s simple to use. Just place C TRAC on your hand, inflate the cuff (bladder) for two minutes, deflate it and rest for a minute and then re-inflate the cuff for another two minutes, and then remove. You can use it on either hand by “flipping” the C TRAC. Apply the device for up to five minutes, three times a day, for 4-6 weeks. You may start seeing results in just two to four days as the pressure on the median nerve starts to decrease. Most patients obtain dramatic Carpal Tunnel Syndrome relief in the first two weeks of use.
This safe, non-invasive and easy-to-use device treats mild, moderate and severe forms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
C TRAC helps 75 percent of users avoid surgery. This alternative treatment has been proven to decrease symptoms in patients that failed other types of conservative therapy. Opening the carpal tunnel and stretching the transverse carpal ligament has been proven to be very effective after multiple research studies by Dr. B. Sucher.No Prescription Required. Call 800-386-1978 Today.
C TRAC Carpal Tunnel Relief
C TRAC: How to Use
An instructional video on how to use the C TRAC, from Co-Creator, Dr. Humberto Portatta.
C TRAC is a patient-controlled treatment that can be used on either right or left hand and treats mild, moderate and severe forms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, avoiding the need for surgery in 75% of users. This non-invasive, safe, and easy-to-use alternative has been proven to decrease symptoms in patients that failed other types of conservative therapy by opening the Carpal Tunnel.
13 Reasons to Use the C TRAC
1. C TRAC has been proven extremely effective in treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) symptoms in two different clinical trials. A user survey showed 75 percent of patients who were told they needed surgery by their physicians were able to cancel or avoid surgery. See the research study summary.
2. Improvement, particularly in sleep, is seen in the first few days of use.
3. C TRAC works quickly and easily. Just use it for five minutes, three times a day, for four to six weeks, then as needed (an average of once a month).
4. You don’t have to stop working to get treatment and you can treat yourself at your home or office with C TRAC – where it’s most convenient for you.
5. It’s completely reusable! Made of durable plastic, C TRAC can be used months or even years later with the same effectiveness.
6. C TRAC works gently on your hand.
7. There are no rigid and uncomfortable splints at night.
8. C TRAC is compact – it stores in a drawer and can fit in your purse or brief case.
9. C TRAC applies a clinically tested, controlled amount of stretching force. There’s no guessing on how much force is needed or applied to your hand.
10. Thousands have purchased C TRAC with consistently successful results.
11. C TRAC is inexpensive compared to any other medical procedure or surgery for CTS!
12. There are no injections, pills, rigid splints or surgeries necessary.
13. C TRAC can be used on both right and left hands – as most people who suffer from CTS have symptoms in both hands.
What size do I need?
C TRAC is available in three sizes: small, medium and large.
To order the right size, you will need to measure the palm of your hand, as demonstrated in the picture on this page.
Order a small C TRAC if your palm measures three inches or around three.
Order a medium if your palm measures between three and four inches. If you are closer to three inches, order a small. If you are around four inches, use the medium.
Order large if your palm measures between four and five inches.
Letter to your Physician